Author: Lorian Mr
•1/23/2008 08:40:00 PM
Which would you choose: a high-paying job with long hours that would give you little time with family and friends or a lower-paying job with shorter hours that would give you more time with family and friends? Explain your choice, using specific reasons and details.


If I was asked to make a choice between a high-paying job with long hours and a lower-paying job with shorter hours I would hesitate to answer. I did not decide for my self yet what I want in my life more my family or my career. I think that these options are very different ones and one needs time to make a right decision.

From the one side, a high-paying job with long hours gives one more opportunities to make a great career and succeed in life. Another important aspect of this is that one can earn more money for his family. In addition to these practical benefits, a person can get satisfaction and self-realization that are very important in one's life. I think that it is a very great and essential feeling to be a part of progress, make difference and be satisfied with the job. However, a high-paying job with long hours brings many disadvantages too. For example, a person will have less time for his family and friends. Secondly, the job will be more stressful and bring more responsibilities. A person will have to sacrifice many things to his job.

From the other side, lower-paying job with shorter hours can bring many benefits. One can spend more time with his family and have many pleasant and beautiful moments together. Also, a job will be less stressful and not require to sacrifice one's spare time to get it done. However, a person most likely will not be able to make a career and make much money. Moreover, one's salary may be not enough to pay for his children's education.

To sum up, I think that every person at least one time in his life realize this and make a decision whether he or she wants a career or great family. And I did not make this decision yet.

This entry was posted on 1/23/2008 08:40:00 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On May 9, 2013 at 4:35 PM , Anonymous said...

Thanks on youг marvelous pοstіng!
I definitely enjoyеd reаding it, уou are a gгeat аuthor.
I will гemembеr to bookmаrk your blog and ωill eventually come back lаter in lifе.

I want to enсourage that уοu continue your great posts, have а niсe morning!
raspberry ketone side effects - raspberry ketone side effects - dr. oz raspberry ketones video

Haνe а look at my website :: flawless raspberry ketone Retail

 
On April 28, 2014 at 3:31 AM , Unknown said...

I use capsules of raspberry ketones. I brought it from amazon. Which forms of raspberry is good liquid raspberry or raspberry capsules?