Author: Lorian Mr
•1/24/2008 11:33:00 AM
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People should sometimes do things that they do not enjoy doing. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.


I absolutely agree with the statement that sometimes people should do things they do not injoy doing. Take me for example.

I hate to get up early. It is so relaxing to wake up without the help of an alarm clock and to lie fifteen minutes more recalling your dreams. Nevertheless I get up at 6 o'clock every morning, put on my T-shirt and shorts and go jogging. Sometimes when I hear the sound of my alarm clock I have a strong wish to put my head under the pillow and fall asleep. Now and then I wake up at night and look at my wrist watch to check how many hours I have left. And I am the happiest person in the whole world because I have a few more hours to sleep. You may ask me "Why do I do it every morning?". Because more than I hate to get up early I love to feel freshness of the morning air. I love to feel a little bit tired and at the same time to be so full of energy. It helps me to feel better all day long.

Moreover, I hate shopping. It is my opinion that shopping takes too much time which I can spend doing things I enjoy doing. Nevertheless every week I go to the nearest supermarket because otherwise my refrigerator will be empty and I can not afford to have dinner at the restaurant every day. Besides I like to cook. So, a few hours spent on shopping makes me happy for the whole week. Is not it great?

From my point of view when a man has to do things he does not like to he becomes stronger, more responsible and can injoy life.

This entry was posted on 1/24/2008 11:33:00 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On October 6, 2011 at 4:00 PM , free online movies said...

nice one post.