Author: Lorian Mr
•9/27/2009 04:39:00 PM
I really like Secret Garden, a music band included one man (Rolf Lovland) and one woman (Fionnuala Sherry). And “Song from the Secret Garden” is one of my favorite songs. I often enjoy their songs after midnight. Even though it’s not make me funny, happy of something like that, but I feel calm.


If you want to listen all of their song, visit this site and download it.

Now please enjoy song named "Song from the Secret Garden" from album "Songs From A Secret Garden" (1995)

This entry was posted on 9/27/2009 04:39:00 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

5 comments:

On October 8, 2009 at 7:37 PM , John Banner Flash said...

hi, very nice post!the video is very touching for me and i think everyone.thanks for sharing the article.keep it up.

 
On February 3, 2010 at 2:58 PM , self defense weapons said...

Wow very fantastic post.good video.

 
On March 18, 2011 at 8:02 PM , Local packers movers gurgaon said...

I want to play along with the piano accompaniment on the violin, so I need it to be only the piano playing.

 
On September 12, 2011 at 4:20 PM , Web Developer India said...

nice one post.

 
On October 6, 2011 at 2:07 PM , online movies said...

such a nice song. your blog is awesome.